The Next LevelTrichological Clinic and Salon
What You Drink
• Good nutrition is the key to good physical and mental health.
• Eating a balanced diet is very important for good health and physical endurance.
• The choice and amount of food you eat, affects the way you feel and how your body works.
• Good nutrition helps repair body tissue, build new muscle, and builds strong bones.
• A good guide to help you choose the right foods for your clients is USDAchoosemyplate.gov
How You Rest
How You Exercise
• The benefits of a God kind of peace
• Good health
• Positive mind set
• Builds fortifying relationships
• Builds better work environment
• Satisfaction and contentment
• Favor-a peaceful person is highly favored,
most people will go out of their way to help or assist a peaceful person
Six Benefits For Good Health And Hair Growth
Peace of Mind
What You Should Know About Good Nutrition
• When you think about a healthy diet, it is easy to overlook the most important nutrient of all WATER.
• Water is the juice that keeps your body's chemical process going.
• Water dissolves minerals, vitamins, and lubricates your digestive tract.
• Water maintains pressure in your eyes, lubricates your joints, and aids in detoxing.
• Most people will need eight to twelve glasses of water per day.
• Eight ounces equals one glass of water.
Hair N' Motion